When you’ve got customers, staff and a business to get back on track after an unexpected setback, you can leave the insurance claim to the experts.
We can take care of the process by working closely with you and the insurance company and any third-party valuers, repairers or specialists to help you get the best possible outcome. And we can keep you informed every step of the way
3 ways we can help you during a claim
- Our advice doesn’t stop once we’ve arranged your insurance policy.
- We can give you advice throughout the claims process, and can advocate on your behalf with insurance companies, for no extra charge.
- This frees you up to focus on running your business - while we work to get your claim sorted as quickly and as favourably as possible.
- With a steadfast insurance broker, you’ve got an expert you can trust on your team, who can manage the claims process on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what really matters.
- We follow your claim from start to finish, we don’t lodge and forget.
- We understand how important it is for you to have a positive claims outcome.
- As a steadfast insurance broker, we leverage the support of the network so that you’ve got the added benefit of a large organisation who can help if an issue arises. We can support you to manage your claim and champion it at the highest level with insurers if there happens to be an issue.
How to make a claim
At Murdoch Insurance Brokers we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, professional advice and being there for you when you have a claim. From your initial advice of an incident until finalisation we continually monitor your claim to ensure that it is being progressed in a timely manner whilst keeping you informed throughout the process.
As soon as possible after the event that caused the loss, damage, or liability, please:
- Take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability.
- Do not admit liability to a Third Party for loss, damage or injury.
- Contact the Police as soon as possible to report any motor vehicle accident, theft, attempted theft or malicious damage.
To lodge a claim simply contact us and advise what has happened by one of the following methods;